JR. MEDIA PLANNER
If you're motivated, smart and ready to make things happen, then we want to hear from you!
Adperio is a performance based media company with Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries. For multiple years, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and has been ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado per Jobing.com and ColoradoBiz Magazine.
Our agency division, IGNITE OPM, is looking for an energetic, motivated, Paid Media Coordinator. IGNITE is a performance focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate marketing space. See more at http://igniteopm.com/
IGNITE boasts a fast paced, start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance and 401K.
The Jr. Media Planner will be responsible for the day-to-day media analysis and coordination of Ignite’s paid media objectives including weekly projections, asset collection, publisher communication and post campaign analysis. This person will work cross functionally with all team members including the Accounting, Account Management and Paid Media divisions. The ideal candidate will have experience in online marketing, along with excellent analytical and communication skills, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Generate and analyze weekly client projections to support paid media efforts
- Update and manage client specific documents to provide transparency of media buys
- Coordinate all asset delivery during campaign setup and ensure media runs on time with correct messaging
- Record all media buys through internal tracking process and work with accounting team to facilitate publisher payment
- Execute weekly client reports on media performance with recommendations and optimizations
- Understand current market and online industry trends and execute tactical changes to client campaigns
- Help to improve process and enhance department efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team members to ensure a superior client experience
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and two years of work experienced required
- 1-3 years’ experience media planning
- Proven experience in executing and analyzing paid media marketing campaigns
- Highly analytical with incredible attention to detail; excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone and personal interaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, within a team, and cross functionally
- Creative; focused on continuous process improvement
- Well versed in the Microsoft Product Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote)
- Strong organizational skills & ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize analytical skills to evaluate a current project, make suggestions to improve, and implement changes quickly
For immediate consideration, email us your cover letter and resume, and include your LinkedIn profile link, to: firstname.lastname@example.org