If you're a motivated, smart go-getter, then we want to hear from you!
Adperio is a performance based media company with Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries. For multiple years, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and was ranked #1 Best Place to Work by Colorado Biz Magazine.
Our agency division, Ignite OPM, is looking for an energetic, motivated Sales Coordinator. Ignite is a performance focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate and content marketing space.
Ignite boasts a fast-paced start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and 401k.
The Account Coordinator is a key contributor to the Account Management and Agency team. This entry level position is critical in supporting the Ignite Account team and our portfolio of performance marketing clients. The Account Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of advertising campaigns, organizing creative, developing HTML newsletters, generating and analyzing business reports, and more. The ideal candidate will have experience in online marketing, along with excellent analytical and communication skills, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to the Account Management team and assigned client accounts
- Generate and analyze weekly client and agency reports to support cross sell and optimization opportunity
- Develop HTML newsletters and deliver to publisher groups to effectively communicate new product and program updates and support the growth of the channel
- Execute campaign setup and production, including audits and updates of banner creative, text links, publisher facing content, etc.
- Act as advertisers' technical liaison to ensure that each campaign is produced and executed efficiently and to customer specification
- Understand current market and online industry trends and execute tactical changes to client campaigns
- Accurately maintain and improve account data in internal systems
- Help to improve process and enhance department efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team members to ensure a superior client experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and two years of work experience required
- Online experience in direct or affiliate marketing a plus
- Highly analytical with incredible attention to detail; excellent project management skills
- HTML or other technical experience a plus
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic and honest; works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone and personal interaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, within a team, and cross functionally
- Strong MS Office and Internet skills
- Focused on continuous process improvement
- Familiarity with a variety of online advertising concepts, practices and procedures
For immediate consideration, email us your cover letter and resume, and include your LinkedIn profile link, to: firstname.lastname@example.org