If you're motivated, smart and ready to make things happen, then we want to hear from you!
Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and has been ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado per Jobing.com and ColoradoBiz Magazine for multiple years. We also were ranked in the Top 100 Digital Companies in 2015, per Built In Colorado.
Our agency division, IGNITE OPM, is looking for an energetic and motivated Sales Coordinator. IGNITE is a performance focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate marketing space.
IGNITE boasts a fast paced, start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package.
We are looking for a creative, solution-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to manage the lead generation process for the Ignite Sales Team. A successful individual will enjoy collaboration, be organized and ambitious, and have the professional aspirations of becoming a Sales Executive.
- Identify and qualify leads, while building agency knowledge and sales skills
- Own and update Salesforce contacts and accounts
- Closely collaborate with the Director of Marketing and Ignite Sales team to build pipelines
- Manage all lead generation activities and projects
- Utilize tradeshow portals to set up meetings with targeted accounts
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas of qualified leads and opportunities
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BA or BS preferred, or comparable sales experience
- Desire to be in online sales
- Understanding of online marketing and sales
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A competitive attitude a must
If you're an innovative, confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent relationship skills who is prepared to work hard and strive to be the best, we want to hear from you today. For immediate consideration, please send us your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org