DIGITAL ADVERTISING ANALYST INTERN
If you're motivated, smart and ready to make things happen, then we want to hear from you!
Adperio is a performance based media company with Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries. For multiple years, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and has been ranked as one of the Best Companies to Work For in Colorado per Jobing.com and ColoradoBiz Magazine.
Our agency division, IGNITE OPM, is looking for an analytical, motivated, Digital Advertising Analyst Intern. This is a paid position at 10-20 hours per week. IGNITE is a performance focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate marketing space. See more at http://igniteopm.com/
IGNITE boasts a fast paced, start-up environment providing an opportunity for a self-starter to gain agency experience and contribute to the success and growth of the business.
The Digital Advertising Analyst Intern is critical in supporting the Ignite Account, Media and Management teams along with our portfolio of performance marketing clients. This role will be responsible for the ongoing reporting and analysis of Ignite’s client’s advertising campaigns through third party affiliate platforms and internal reporting tools and dashboards.
The Analyst will assess the performance of ad campaigns, analyzing KPIs including impression, click and conversion data and the reasons driving the changes. The objective of the role is to provide data-driven actionable insights to the Account and Media teams to help drive optimizations and growth. They will also develop product level analytics for the management team to direct business decisions and growth.
The ideal candidate will have experience in business analytics and digital marketing, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and generate weekly and quarterly client business reports to provide performance insights
- Analyze changes in performance to provide recommendations for improved campaign performance based upon client KPIs
- Work with management team to develop regular reporting to drive insightful business decisions
- Identify and recommend new ways to increase performance through real-time reporting and analysis
- Support Account, Media and Management teams to analyze changes in campaign performance
- Accurately maintain and improve account data in internal systems
- Help to improve process and enhance department efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team members to ensure a superior client experience
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with marketing focused data analysis a plus
- Highly analytical with incredible attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic, and honest; work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, within a team, and cross functionally
- Strong MS Office and Internet skills
If you're an innovative, confident self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and excellent analytical skills who is prepared to work hard and strive to be the best, we want to hear from you today.
For immediate consideration, please send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .