AGENCY SALES COORDINATOR
If you're a motivated, smart go-getter, then we want to hear from you!
Adperio is a performance based media company with Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries. For multiple years, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America and was ranked #1 Best Place to Work by Colorado Biz Magazine.
Our agency division, Ignite OPM, is looking for an energetic, motivated Sales Coordinator. Ignite is a performance focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate and content marketing space.
Ignite boasts a fast-paced start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and 401k.
This individual is responsible for developing new business partnerships through lead generation and assisting the sales team, as needed. The ideal candidate will have experience or interest in online marketing services to generate leads, and the detail-oriented skills to compile accurate information about lead opportunities. This individual must be able to partner with the sales team to understand their needs, align lead generation efforts, and support them throughout the entire sales process.
- Generate advertiser recruitment leads based upon target client criteria
- Partner with sales and operations to deliver required daily lead volume to achieve sales and recruitment targets
- Segment publisher lists to facilitate targeted outreach based upon campaign objectives
- Assist Sales Executives throughout the sales process, as needed
- Keep sales management apprised of progress toward established lead goals
- Update Salesforce accurately and appropriately
- Other duties as assigned
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 year experience in online marketing/lead generation preferred
- Strong communication, written & computer skills
- Ability to assess market feedback and conditions to provide insight throughout processes and react accordingly
- Well versed in the Microsoft Product Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Well versed in Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Strong organizational skills & ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize analytical skills in order to evaluate a current project, make suggestions to improve, and implement changes quickly
- Ability to multi-task & juggle multiple projects at one time
If you are a visionary self-starter that can not only quickly contribute to a company, but can transform it over time, we want to hear from you today. For immediate consideration, email us your cover letter and resume, and include your LinkedIn profile link to: Careers@igniteopm.com