SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
If you're a smart, self-motivated, digital advertising guru, then we want to hear from you!
Ignite is a leading performance marketing agency specializing in affiliate and social influencer marketing. Ignite boasts a fast paced, start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and 401k.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and analytical Sr. Account Manager. If you're looking for an innovative, entrepreneurial environment with solid backing, then Ignite may be for you!
Our parent company, Adperio, is an agency on the forefront of digital marketing. Come join us and see why we were awarded the 8th Best Small Company to Work for in Colorado in 2014, per SHRM and Jobing.com, and ranked in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, per Built in Colorado.
The Senior Account Manager is an integral part of the Ignite agency team. This person will be responsible for the day-to-day account management of Ignite’s key advertiser accounts.
By cultivating & maintaining strong relationships with Ignite’s clients, the Sr. Account Manager will provide consultative recommendations and identify key opportunities that align with the client’s campaign objectives to deliver the best possible reach and ROI.
In addition to servicing clients, this role will also be critical in serving as a resource and mentor to other members of the Account Management Team. They will be expected to work closely with the Managing Director to provide product level recommendations to increase productivity, efficiency and drive product development and strategy. As a role in a quickly growing start-up agency, the Sr. Account Manager is expected to perform at a high level with little direction, multi-task, innovate and problem solve quickly and efficiently.
- Provide recommendations to client to drive program strategy that supports revenue and acquisition growth
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the client’s affiliate program through various tracking platforms (Impact Radius, LinkShare, Commission Junction, ShareASale, etc.)
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to analyze campaign performance
- Lead weekly performance and strategy meetings, as well as in-person quarterly business reviews with executive level contacts
- Generate detailed reporting and analyze publisher performance to provide strategic optimizations and recommendations to client
- Work with Media Management team to identify key publisher targets and business development opportunities
- Develop and pitch quarterly media plans to support client’s objectives
- Serve as the advertiser’s point-of-contact for questions relating to client’s marketing initiatives & program structure
- Implement platform tracking through technical pixel and server to server integrations
- Develop monthly newsletter content, ad copy and promotional strategy to drive program awareness across publishers
- Work with compliance to identify publisher violations and resolutions
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in advertising account management
- Digital advertising experience is a must; prior affiliate experience a plus
- Well versed in the Microsoft Product Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote)
- In-depth understanding and utilization of excel to include: formulas, pivot tables, etc. (test will be admitted)
- Strong communication & written skills
- Strong organizational skills & ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to utilize analytical skills in order to evaluate a current project, make suggestions to improve, and implement changes quickly
- Ability to multi-task & juggle multiple projects at one time
If you are a visionary, self-starter that can not only quickly contribute to a company, but can transform it over time, we want to hear from you today. For immediate consideration, email us your cover letter and resume, and include your LinkedIn profile link to: Careers@igniteopm.com