Ignite OPM is a performance-focused marketing agency specializing in the affiliate marketing space. Ignite boasts a fast paced, start-up environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and 401k. We are looking for an energetic, motivated Account Coordinator. If you're looking for an innovative, entrepreneurial environment with solid backing, then Ignite may be for you!
Our parent company, Adperio, is an agency on the forefront of digital marketing. With Fortune 1000 clients and international distribution in more than 100 countries, Adperio has been named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America for multiple years running.
The Account Coordinator is a key contributor to the Account Management team. This entry level position is critical in supporting Ignite's accounts and our portfolio of performance marketing clients. The Account Coordinator will be responsible for the execution of advertising campaigns, organizing creative, developing HTML newsletters, generating regular revenue and account reporting, providing technical support, and more. The ideal candidate will have experience in online marketing, excellent analytical and communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide support to the Account Management team and assigned client accounts
- Generate weekly client reports and ensure the accuracy of the data for analysis and optimizations
- Develop HTML newsletters and deliver to publisher groups to effectively communicate new product and program updates and support the growth of the channel
- Execute campaign setup and production, including audits and updates of banner creative, text links, publisher facing content, etc.
- Act as advertisers' technical liaison to ensure that each campaign is produced and executed efficiently and to customer specification
- Understand current market and online industry trends and execute tactical changes to client campaigns
- Accurately maintain and improve account data in internal systems
- Help to improve process and enhance department efficiencies
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team members to ensure a superior client experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and two years of work experience required
- Online experience in direct or affiliate marketing a plus
- Highly analytical with incredible attention to detail; excellent project management skills
- HTML or other technical experience a plus
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Hard working, motivated, enthusiastic and honest; works effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone and personal interaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, within a team, and cross functionally
- Strong MS Office and Internet skills
- Focused on continuous process improvement
- Familiarity with a variety of online advertising concepts, practices and procedures
For immediate consideration, email us your cover letter and resume, and include your LinkedIn profile link, to: email@example.com